Abberley Premier Adjustable Bed
The Abberley Premier is our entry-level bed. If you just need the basic functionality of an adjustable bed, then this is the bed for you.
It comes with a modern, wired handset, with backlit buttons so you can see what you’re pressing in the dark. And it has a handy built-in torch.
The Premier doesn’t come with a headboard or drawers, but these can be added as optional extras.
The Premier bed features a slatted adjustable frame with weight adjusters in the lumbar region
- Rated up to 18 stone
- 28 sprung birch plywood slats with maple effect finish
- Weight adjuster zone for lumbar region
- Battery back-up system to lower bed in the event of a mains failure
- Wired handset with backlit buttons and built-in torch
- Includes Ultima50 mattress
A modern, easy to use six-button handset with backlit buttons & built-in torch
Our optional drawers are mounted on castors, so they're fully removable for easy cleaning underneath the bed, and they're a lot stronger than drawers on runners
3ft 0in - £895
4ft 0in - £1095
4ft 6in - £1495
5ft 0in - £1595
6ft 0in - £1695
3ft 0in - n/a
4ft 0in - n/a
4ft 6in - £1695
5ft 0in - £1795
6ft 0in - £1895
- Standard headboard - £40 per foot
- Standard/large drawer - £95/£115 each
- Wireless handset - £120 each
- Contour memory foam pillow - £45
- Traditional shape memory foam Pillow - £40
- 5-Point massage system - £175 each
- 100% Jersey cotton fitted sheet (white or ivory) - £25
- Mattress protector - £40
- Premium upholstery fabric - £35-£95
- Bedheight decrease/increase - £75/£150
- Ultima75 mattress - 2ft3 / 2ft6 / 3ft £75, 4ft £100, 5ft / 6ft £150
- UltraLux mattress - 2ft3 / 2ft6 / 3ft £150, 4ft £200, 5ft / 6ft £300
Delivery & Installation
Click here to check delivery and installations costs to your area.
Bed Disposal Service
If you need us to remove and dispose of your old bed, there is an additional charge of £60 for 2ft 6in, 3ft, and 4ft beds, and £110 for 4ft 6in, 5ft, and 6ft beds.
Please note all prices shown exclude VAT.
Did you know you could be eligible for VAT exemption on your purchase?
If you have a long-term illness or you’re disabled, you might not have to pay VAT on certain goods that you buy.