Your Essential Mattress Buying Guide
Welcome to our complete mattress buying guide section which will help you in your task of choosing the correct mattress.
- We have spent many years developing our Memory Foam Mattress System and
feel it is the ideal mattress for comfort, pressure relief and
longevity of use on an Adjustable Bed.
- We only use UK Sourced foams in all our mattresses meeting with all relevant British fire and safety standards.
- We do not Vacuum pack our mattresses, and contrary to information
by other brands this does have an effect on the quality, performance and Longevity
of the mattresses.
- All our mattresses are genuinely made in our own factory.
- We only use the best outer fabric to give
temperature/moisture and anti-bacterial control for our mattresses.
- We have developed the ideal ratio of memory foam to
durable base foam to give the best comfort. We use a minimum of 7cm of
memory foam which is the ideal depth to give the perfect pressure relief
to the sleeper.
Like our information on adjustable bed types section, this page is organised as a hub of information on more specific topics...
How To Buy a Mattress
This guide tells you what you should do in a bed showroom, and how you should go about buying a bed.
Choosing a Mattress
This is a simple 5-point checklist for choosing a memory foam mattress, so you get the best night's sleep possible.
Mattresses For Adjustable Beds
If you're looking for a mattress specifically for an adjustable bed,
there are three important considerations you should take into account.
We hope this information has been useful. Most of our customers are
buying a new bed because of a medical need, for example arthritis or
sleep apnea. To discuss your particular needs please call us on 01702
530847. We'll be happy to recommend a solution, even if
you don't end up puchasing from us!